When you access or use our website, VISIVA may use industry-wide monitoring and tracking technologies such as “cookies” or “pixel tags” (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your computer (“Local Storage“) and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your service experience much more convenient and effortless. For example, these technologies enable us to: (i) provide you with the Services, (ii) keep track of our Users’ preferences and authenticated sessions, (iii) secure our website by detecting abnormal behaviors, (iv) identify technical issues and improve the overall performance of the Solution, and (vi) deliver you targeted advertisements that are more tailored to you based on your browsing activities and inferred interests and track ad performance.
We also use Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn’s functionality of re-marketing tracking cookies and pixel-based re-targeting. This means that if you provided your consent to [Google, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn] (the “Social Ad Platforms”) to be provided with personalized commercial offers, you may be served with ads based on your use of the Site, outside of the Site and across the internet. In such event the Social Ad Platforms, will place cookies on your web browser and use such cookies to serve you ads based on past visits to our Site.
- Google Adwords: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Twitter: https://business.twitter.com/en/help/ads-policies/other-policy-requirements/policies-for-conversion-tracking-and-tailored-audiences.html
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
If you wish to opt-out of such re-targeting and tracking functionality of the Social Ad Platforms, you may do so at the following links:
- Google Adwords: https://adssettings.google.co.il/authenticated
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security/privacy-controls-for-tailored-ads
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/34318?query=opt-out%20pixel
In addition, if you wish not to receive ads from us based on your use of the Site, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within a reasonable timeframe and in accordance with applicable laws.
Learn more about your choices and how to opt-out of tracking technologies: